Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the conference committee will take action against any author who engages in either practice.
Registration Fee (USD)
Register by Deadline
After 10 April 2021
Author (Student & Reviewer)
Author (IEEE Member)
Extra Proceedings (额外论文集）
350 RMB/ 每页
Registration Fee Includes
1. Attendance to all sessions
2. Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir
3. Lunches, coffee breaks on Dec.
June 19, 2021
4. 15 minutes (Q&A included) to present paper orally
5. Chance to be selected as the winner of Best Paper Award
6. Full paper be published into the conference proceedings
1. Complete the Payment: You can pay with credit card or bank transfer; the payment link and bank account information can be found when you click the registration link, which indicated on the notification letter. Update the final paper, payment proof to the online system when you process the registration.
2. Payment Confirmation (Email Only) : You will receive a confirmation email from the conference secretary once the payment is confirmed.
3. Official Receipt: The official receipt of your registration fee will be collected at the on-site registration desk.
1. When the registration is fully completed and paid, each participant will receive an email of confirmation from the conference secretary.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. A student claiming a student
registration must submit: a scanned copy of the
student’s ID card or a verification letter of the
student’s full-time status from the department head of
the student’s current institution or the student’s
supervisor. Current school year has to be included and
clearly stated in the document. Student registrations
are not applicable to postdoctoral fellows. And you
should be the First Author of your paper.
4. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference must complete their registration individually.
5. Please upload the required documents:①final paper; ②signed copyright form; ③payment proof online to finish the registration.
7. You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through
iConf submission system.
We understand that things don't always go as planned. Registration for refundable fares may be cancelled at any time before May 05, 2021 and the participants will receive a full refund except USD30 handling fee charge. If the registration is cancelled after May 05, 2021 but before May
30, 2021, only 50% registration fee will be refundable. Once the event is carried out, the registration is non-refundable.
If the conference cannot be held on time due to force majeure such as politics, weather and disasters, the organizer will not bear any compensation and will not refund the registration fee.
To ensure that the meeting is carried out smoothly and efficiently in a safe environment, we make the following disclaimers:
First, the participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it will not be denied entry. Participants are not allowed to bring their associates or families into the conference areas. If you wish to bring someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain a special name tag for whatever event like presentations, breaks or meals.
Second, participants should confirm that they have good physical, mental and psychological preparation to participate in the event. If the participant is under 18 years old, he or she must be accompanied by his or her legal guardian. The conference organizer and associations will not responsible for their safety.
Third, all legal responsibilities and liabilities arising directly or indirectly from participants’ activities during the event shall be borne by the participants themselves.
Fourth, the conference area is public, so participants should take care of their belongings at all times. All losses related to personal property will not be the responsibility of the event organizers and associations.
There is no need to submit any articles if you only want to attend the conference as listener. You can register directly. Easy and Quick.